Connect your Oni/Mansion NFT to Yomi Gardens
The first round of Oni Squad perks are here! If you hold an Oni or Mansion NFT (on ethereum), connect your wallet and unlock the benefits! Each Oni or Mansion NFT earns an extra 5% across ALL facilities, plus it’s stackable!
Eg. if you have 3 Onis and 3 Mansions NFTs, you’ll enjoy a +30% bonus!
We’ll guide you through the process step by step. Let’s get started!
- Before connecting your wallet, please ensure that you have specifically requested to Login to Vault. Take note that the link provided expires within 1 hour
- To safeguard against phishing scams, verify that the email you received is from email@example.com
- Double-check that the URL starts with vault.yomigardens.com
Connecting your wallet must be done on your desktop
- To get started, open the Yomi Gardens APP and locate the settings icon on the top right (circled in red) within the APP.
Verify your email first
If you have already verified your email, skip to the next step
2. Under the Email field, enter your email address and click on “Verify Email.”
3. After you verified Email, the screen will say A verification email has been sent to ___@____
4. Check your email on a desktop device, you will receive a verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org (Make sure to click it only if you initiated this request, the link will expire within an hour)
5. Click on the link to verify your email and you will get to this page where it will say Email verified!
Connecting your wallet
7. Go back to your Yomi Gardens APP, under settings, click on Login to Vault
8. You should receive an email from email@example.com titled Login to your Yomi Gardens Vault with a link to connect (Make sure to click it only if you initiated this request, the link will expire within an hour)
9. Ensure that the link you click starts with vault.yomigardens.com. This is important for security reasons.
10. Click on Connect and Claim to connect your wallet that contains your Oni/Mansion NFT.
11. Once connected, you will see your Oni/Mansion NFTs, and your bonuses will be activated and ready to use!
Please note that you will not be able to see the bonuses in-game yet; we are currently working on this UX.